The redesigned Ronix One Capella vest is Coast Guard Approved. This particular USCG vest is probably the main reason why Danny Harf is so good at wakeboarding.
- Cylindrical Construction – There was a homie named Capella that Paul O’Brien had from back in the day. He knew the earth was round. Ronix ripped off his theories and made their vests round. A cylinder fit that curves to your body unlike any flat vest.
- X-Technology – After you slip into a better fitting cylinder vest – the next thing you need is the most in mobility. Ronix created a cutline in the shape of an X leaving no excuse for not pulling off a well executed indy grab.
- Glideskin – We live in a world that likes bling. Glideskin is shiny. Which makes it cool and relevant.
- Two Way Stretch Neoprene – A material that moves East/West when you do.
- Synthetic PU Foil – Not content with just the mortal bling of Glideskin and need the extra “look at me” material? Ronix proudly presents to you this stuff…
- 2 Buckles, 1 Zip Closure
- Coast Guard Approved – Available In S – XXL.
- Small = 31-34 in
- Medium = 34-37 in
- Large = 37-40 in
- X-Large = 40-43 in
- XX-Large = 43-46