For years Hyperlite has been mastering the best techniques for board construction. Our exceptional quality and performance in wakeboards and wake surfers has translated into our first hardshell SUP – The Alki, one of the lightest and most durable SUPs on the market today. Using our DuraShell Technology, the Alki is super lightweight and buoyant without sacrificing sturdiness to achieve it. The Shape and fin configuration are designed to create a stable platform in all water conditions. Whether your planning a quiet cruise on your favorite lake, or catching a wave at the shore, the Alki has you covered.
The Alki is a great board for newcomers and experienced paddle-boarders alike. The wide design is perfect for cruising through rough waters. The removable tri-fin design allows a customizable setup for lake, river, and ocean applications
Designed with versatility, and stability, in mind, the extra wide deck enables riders of many sizes and abilities to comfortably cruise. An oversized EVA foam deck pad creates a grippy and comfortable surface over an extended coverage area allowing for multiple stances.
Enhanced rail durability protects against unwanted scratches and dings keeping your board looking good after each use.
- DuraShell Composite Exterior Shell Protects From Scuffs & Dings
- Oversized Machined EVA Traction Pad
- EPS Foam Core with Fiberglass Interior, Tri-Fin Design
- Includes Bungie Gear Tie Down, Adjustable Paddle & Ankle Leash
- Weighs Less Than 30 lbs.
- 11′ Alki Stand Up Paddleboard
- Telescoping Paddle (adjustable from 68″ to 86″)
- Stretch Ankle Leash with soft Biolite Ankle Strap
- 3-Piece Fin Kit
- Elastic Accessory Tie Down
- Construction: EPS Foam Core with Fiberglass Interior
- Length: 11′
- Width: 35″
- Thickness: 4.2″
- Tip Rockers: 6.4″
- Tail Rocker: 3.9″
- Weight: 27.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Construction: Light Weight Aluminum and Polymer
- Length: Adjustable from 68″ to 86″
- Blade Width: 8.5″
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.