“MODERN DAY BOAT RIDING ROCKET SHIP!”
While 99.99% of us will never know the feeling of scoring a perfect 100 in a major contest, it sure is nice to know that we could ride a board that is capable of taking us there! The REMEDY, with its aggressive rocker angle and Venturi hull, was designed to launch Harley Clifford, as well as you, more efficiently into a high and fast trajectory off any wake. With its fuller ends and its unique “spilt-tip” shape, you will feel the added lift off the wake, increased control and board feel. The REMEDY’S thinner profile makes it one of the most positive edging boards in our lineup with extreme edge hold capabilities. Finished off with a bottom skin that gives it reduced weight and a superior, slick, durable surface, the REMEDY is a modern day boat riding rocket ship!
- Aggressive Three Stage Rocker – For a straight up pop and catch-free transitions, this rocker is the most explosive rocker profile offered by Liquid Force.
- Flex Rating – 2 (1 Stiff – 10 Flex)
- Split-Tip Shape – Increased control and board feel.
- Venturi Quad Channels – Fast, yet locked into water for positive grip.
- Low Volume Rails – Faster on edge with more hold, smooth and catch-free through the center.
- PU Core – LF’s PU Cores are compression molded to the highest standards to provide a board that is lightweight and responsive under your feet.
- Pro Glass – Liquid Force engineered unique combinations of special fiberglass weaves to give you the ultimate performance and response on and off the wake. This custom blend of materials increases the board’s strength, improves flexural rebound, and reduces weight.
- Bladed RX Quad Fin Setup – For that sharp aggressive bite.
|Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight|
|21.0″ – 25.0″
53.3 – 63.5 cm
|90 – 170 lbs
40 – 77 kg
|22.0″ – 26.0″
55.9 – 66.0 cm
60 – 95 kg
|23.0″ – 27.0″
58.4 – 68.6 cm
|160 – 230 lbs
72 – 105 kg