“A PLAYFUL, YET HARD CHARGING RIDE FOR ALL BOATS ON ALL LAKES!”
Raph Derome’s RDX may feel familiar to those that have ridden a Watson Classic shape in the past, as it borrows some characteristics that generate a solid, predictable drive into and off of any wake. A modern version of the Classic, the RDX makes sure Raph has a playful, yet harder charging ride beneath him for the ultimate boat riding performance. The quad molded-in fins are deep enough for bite when needed, but still allow for a fun, loose ride when desired. A single-inside-double concave center softens all your landings and keeps the board moving forward at a steady pace. With a more aggressive rocker template than the Classic, this board is built to take you to the moon! The RDX’s unique tip channels give an easy edge to edge acceleration that, when asked to, can turn on a dime. The board is a true boat board that lets you choose your speed, depending on your moods.
- 3 Stage Rocker – Break in rocker curve for aggressive riding style. A flatter center curve for speed & rail control, paired with an exaggerated exit angle through the tip to give a bucking pop off the wake.
- Flex Rating – 2 (1 Stiff – 10 Flex)
- Boat Style – These boards are designed and created specifically to provide you with the most enjoyment behind your boat!
- DISC Hull Through the Center – DISC (Double Inside Single Concave) softens landings and maintains faster board speed as water flows out of the hull.
- Vee Tip Channel – Added lift off of the wake.
- Low Volume Rails – Faster on edge with more hold, smooth and catch-free through the center.
- Concave Bevelled Rail – Smooth and catch-free on the rails with bite and hold on the water.
- PU Core – PU cores are compression molded to the highest standards to provide a board that is lightweight and responsive under your feet.
- Pro Glass Layup – Liquid Force engineered unique combinations of special fiberglass weaves to give you the ultimate performance and response on and off the wake. This custom blend of materials increases the board’s strength, improves flexural rebound, and reduces weight.
- Standard Base
- Molded Side Fins – Smooth edged fins without the hassle of hardware.
|Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight|
|21.0″ – 25.0″
53.3 – 63.5 cm
|90 – 170 lbs
40 – 77 kg
|22.0″ – 26.0″
55.9 – 66.0 cm
60 – 95 kg
|23.0″ – 27.0″
58.4 – 68.6 cm
|160 – 240 lbs
72 – 110 kg