On the Maiden, Raimi has been slaying the competition, with 10 World Cup Titles & 2 World Championships to prove it! Creating the perfect shape for advanced female riders has always been important to Hyperlite. With the help of Raimi Merritt we have created just the board. The Maiden series features a continuous rocker that lays the foundation for a fast board that carves and edges with ease. The Maiden features innovative Tapered Channels narrow at the tip and tail aligning the Dual Fin Configuration to increase the board’s edge hold on approach to the wake. This helps to deliver a pop off the wake like no other for any approach style. The thinner profile of the board and reduced tip and tail width minimize swing weight for simple rotation on flat and inverted spins. Combine all of this with our women’s specific Satin flex and Dual Molded Landing features and you have a deck perfect for a female ripper.
- Biolite 3 Core: The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Continuous Rocker: The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- Tapered Fin and Channel Alignment
- Dual Landing Spines
- Variable Edge Profile
- Minimum Swing Weight Profile
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts thus preventing delamination.
- Layered Glass: Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Satin Flex: Tailored specifically to a female rider’s needs. A softer glass layup to create a softer flex and a board built to female riders standards.
- M6 Inserts
- Made in the U.S.A.
Find all the support needed for an amazing wakeboard adventure. A super comfortable ride. The completely redesigned Blur boot is a perfect choice for any skill level. The Blur features an easy to get into design that has three closure points. This gives a rider many options when it comes to the fit of their boot. The lower Velcro strap and center lace zone can be cinched down to help with a snug fit and the upper Velcro strap can be tightened for a little additional support. The Blur is a fully adjustable design which allows for a wide array of foot sizes. Our all-new Low-Pro plate features the most light weight feel and close to the board connection we have offered to date. The plush footbed makes for a super comfortable ride whether it is your first or last set of the day.
- Integrated Shell and Liner Closure System
- Open / Closed Toe Hybrid Design
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Adjustable Floating Toe Design
- Articulating Cuff
- Dual Density Footbed
- Low Pro Plate System