High-Versatility Shape: Lower aspect ratio with wider tail = ultra-efficient planning surface for performance at slower speeds and easier deep water starts
• Flexbody with Full-Suspension Rocker – Super soft feel with bend when carving and feedback
• Clean Edge Technology in tail for 50% less drag than conventional skis .
• Bevel-less design with high volume concave – more stability in chop and rollers
• Eco-Tech Construction– Lightweight high strength Paulownia wood core you can take to the limits
• RTM Surf inspired freeride fins
FREMAX FRONT BOOT
The perfect, no nonsense, slip them on and enjoy the ride, water ski boots are back! The freeMAX is updated with a static lace in the lower lace zone, a footbed anchoring system and new lace management, so you can save your strength for carving up the lake.
ADJ REAR TOE.
HO Skis has updated the Adjustable Rear Toe by adding a Marshmallow Foam Liner for amazing out-of-the-box comfort and a
Footbed Anchoring system, giving 50% more Velcro coverage & Velcro to aluminum plate riveting. The ART’s Direct Connect mounting gives the skier Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance, the industry’s shortest Flex Footprint which virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots, and allows for Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment.