The Lotus is regarded as one of the best shapes for learning and progressing your wakeboarding. This board is shaped to setup well for beginners and pro’s alike. Long base molded fins add traction without a lot of drag, and a removable center fin can be used for ultimate grip. The subtle 3-stage rocker line is blended to be smooth carving into the wake and poppy off the lip. It’s the perfect balance of predictability and explosive performance.
- Blended performance and stability
- System 80 Core
- Full length center spine
- Enhanced edge channel for stability
- Subtle 3-stage rocker
- Long base molded fins w/ removable center fin
- Designed for: Beginner/Intermediate
The Karma is a brand new addition to the CWB line. Our Infinity Plate System is now available on an open toe boot that fits a wider range of foot sizes than closed toe boots. More family and friends are able to ride without having to swap out boots. Size versatility doesn’t mean you sacrifice comfort and performance. The deep heel pocket with achillies pads keeps your foot set back, removing heel lift.
- Easy to use open toe boot
- Infinity Plate for lightest, strongest foundation
- Single piece Cush liner
- Baseless footbed
- Deep heel pocket with built in achillies pads
- Single lace design
- Gorilla grip