Frank Bait Master Boot – Asym Flex 7
These high class Brainframe technologies suited boots epitomize proper wakeboarding foot wear. More comfortable than your lounging slippers, while refined enough to make a good 1st impression. Perforated liners offer insane fit and board feel with the flexibility to really poke out those grabs.
- Brainframe Technologies – a footwear breakthrough in fit, function, and interchangeability
- Intuition + liners – the standard for custom moldable footwear
- Wishbone back liner support delivers great fit and well-rounded board control
- Front end perforation increases comfort and contact
- Made around our Perfect Lasts – the foundation to our acclaimed fit
- Footbed Feel #3
- Feetbelts – retain ankle and heel with a conforming independent wrap
- Double Stuff Footbeds – self-aligns to your natural foot canting
- Rad Foam – built into the heel area for those big landings
- Articulating cuff – the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Stitched reinforcing in the heel area eliminates delamination
- Created by Frank, ridden by Adam Errington and Dominik Hernier
- Fish scaled design for any great outdoor experience
Brainframe Technologies – not brain freeze like after a big sip of a slushy but BRAINFRAME. To many features to mention but here are a few – Secures the foot from the bottom up, Instant energy transfer reducing rider fatigue and energy loss, limits distortion in the boot and eliminates much of the stitching and lamination problems of older boots.