Witches and tricks beware, the Hyperlite Syn Wakeboard is the board of choice for a mean ride. This board has proven itself to be a wicked stick on tour, cables & sliders. Ditch the broom, the Syn is fast with a quick pop for maximum charge-ability off the wake. Hyperlite included a women’s specific Satin Flex and a Soft Landing base construction to make sure you’re slaying the water with ease and reduced impact. The ultra-lightweight low-profile design is perfect for up and coming “It Girls” ready to dominate the wake scene. Approved by the best, expect nothing less: the Hyperlite Syn Wakeboard gives you a synergistic power and progression.
- Rocker Type
- Continuous Rocker – The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- Satin Flex – Tailored specifically to a female rider’s needs. A softer glass layup to create a softer flex and a board built to female riders standards.
- Soft Landing Feature – Reduces the impact of landing.
- Variable Edge Design – With a thicker edge between the inserts and thinner on the outside, variable edge design enables a board to be surfy when it needs to be while holding a strong edge through carves.
- Biolite 3 Core – The secret recipe Hyperlite’s been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout the line. Bio 3 is their lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Layered Glass – Hyperlite’s fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass, every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Monocoque Construction – Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts thus preventing delamination.
- Curved Flow Channels – Re-directs the water so you move faster.
- 2 x 0.8″ – Small a-wing, molded-in fins.
- Additional Features
- M6 Insert Pack
- Top Contours – Maximum weight reduction for a lighter board.