The day water skiers found the magic combination of carbon fiber and PVC foam core slalom skis, the water ski world changed. If you weren’t skiing on a ski with this carbon fiber-PVC foam combination, you were at a significant disadvantage from your competitors. More importantly you were missing out on the most amazing feeling of effortless acceleration you have ever imagined. For years skiers were forced to purchase high end, traditional width, tournament slalom skis, designed to make 6 turns at the shortest line lengths imaginable, in order to feel the rush and exhilaration only the world’s finest ski materials had to offer.
The truth is, the majority of these skiers weren’t tournament level slalom course skiers and really needed a completely different ski for their typical cross-over ski environments. These skiers would make performance and efficiency sacrifices in order to feel the magic of carbon and PVC foam. That is until now. HO is proud to introduce the 2015 Superlite Collection of Cross-Over skis, constructed with the same proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite PVC foam core technology found on the legendary Syndicate skis, but in Cross-Over specific shapes designed for the ultimate in performance and efficiency. Finally skiers can enjoy the magic feeling only the world’s finest water ski materials have to offer on a shape designed specifically for the type of skiing they enjoy.
- Wide Ride Shape: increased lift equals decreased drag, for slower speeds, heavier skiers, or energy saving skiing
- Superlite Construction: a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite Core Technology
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA