The smooth feel of a continuous rocker paired with a wide shape makes for a poppy, predictable wakeboard. The Mode is equipped with some of the most advanced bottom features ever used. Really wide boards can be hard to put on edge, but not with V-Tech. Variable rocker lines (more rocker on the edge of the board than in the middle) reduce resistance when applying heel or toe pressure. The V shape at the tip and tail softens landings by displacing water upon impact. To make landings even softer we added not one, but two center spines to displace more water when landing flat on the board. The Mode is a fun board to ride that can send you to the sky and set you down easy.
- V-Tech at tip and tail allows for a wider board
- Massive midsection 17.46″
- Multiple mini-steps create grip with less drag
- Dual center spine for extra soft landings
- Continuous rocker
- Designed for: Intermediate/Advanced