The 2014 CTRL The Supreme Wakeboard demands respect. Fast, edgy, and skate like, The Supreme is a unique balance of perfect glide speed and jaw dropping pop. With features like a ERC 2.5 Core, a Tuff Slider Sintered Base, and the Plug In Fin System, The Supreme is ready to push your riding to the limits behind the boat or in the cable park. Step up to the CTRL The Supreme Wakeboard and throw down with the best riders in the world.
- 3 Stage Blend
- ERC 2.5 Core Construction – A balanced yet centered kinetic energy flow is achieved by mixing CTRL’s own special blend of composite materials. This is done through the use of CTRL’s energy rods as well as some well-placed carbon composites in the core. This allows the feel of the board to retain its energy at center where you want it the most, yet still allow for a softer feel in the tip and tail. Set a hard edge and allow the board to do the work for you on air tricks, while still being able to press out the nose when desired.
- Hardwood Infused Core
- Carbon Rod Diameter Flex Zones
- Patterned Triaxial Glass Layup
- Tuff Slider Sintered Base – Ultra fast on the water, slick on rails. Built to last, plain and simple the best you can get in overall wear protection.
- Plug In Fin System – CTRL’s masterpiece in fins, this system uses a coverplate on top of the board while the fins mount to precision routed ABS pockets in the board itself. Simply loosen the upper coverplate screws and slide the fin forward or back. This allows for about 1 ½” or a little less than 4cm of total adjustment. Now you can dial in your fin location anyway you want: Simply move the fins in or out depending on how much you want, or setup your board directionally if you so choose. Using multiple fin shapes and heights, or even hand-shaping your fin is an option. CTRL also offers two coverplate versions depending on how crazy you want to get with your tip/tail flex.
- M6 3-Pack Inserts
*138 – Yellow
*142 – Red