The Ronix El Von Videl Schnook w/ Lights is the future of cable boarding. Featuring Ronix’s Nu Core, which offers more control, feel, and flex, this model also lights up for getting extra hella hyphy. Ronix understands that cable riders who have to leverage into ollies or press onto rails need snap back too. Ronix provided the El Von Videl Shnook with a diagonal diamond glass lay-up to provide tip to tail energy returns. The diagonal lay-up also helps riders lock into rails by absorbing more energy before returning it. Ronix also gave the El Von Videl Shnook a cable specific shape by adding extra buoyancy to the board since cable riders usually ride 4 mph slower than the average wakeboarder. The new El Von Videl Shnook also runs longer, so if you normally ride a 142, try the 146.3 2013 model. This board is a fast, flatter rocker meaning there is more contact with rails, along with steeper sidewalls, allowing the board to ride higher with more glide speed. Voted Best New Cable Board by the Siberian Tactical Power Lifting Association, Rotterdam International Waffle Purveyors Society, Tijuana Mariachi Federation, and Berlin Wissenschaftlicher Space Academy. Designed by Mike Ferraro and the 90 Degree Turn Riding Conglomerate. Sounds legit.
- Blended Rocker – By blending the best of a 3-stage board together with the best of a continuously rockered board, Ronix has created a rocker line that’s smooth and fast yet, still launches riders off of the wake.
- Thinnest Profile – A thinner profile increases feel for consistency on all types of surfaces.
- G&R Technology – Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water.
- G&R Part 2 – Increased side to side stability allows a rider to control a flick easier in the cable park.
- Concave Bottom Tips – This shape allows for effortless ollies and more controlled presses.
- Krypto Cable – Unlike ABS sidewalls, the Krypto cable doesn’t trap tons of resin inside the board, so you get the same strength and delam-resistance with added weight savings.
- Nu Core – Using real wood from renewable, fast growing Paulownia trees, this core is cable-park and earth friendly all at the same time!
- Diamond Glass – Ronix’s secret concoction rebounds more energy before releasing it, for added pop and easier ollies. This woven laminate reduces swing weight and increases feel for the water.
- Magic Carpet – Ronix’s secret formula of fiberglass materials woven together to allow just enough resin to bleed through and adhere to the core.
- Diamond Glass – Ronix’s secret concoction rebounds more energy before releasing it for added pop and easier ollies. This woven laminate reduces swing weight and increases feel for the water.
- Sintered Base – The most durable non-stick base material Ronix has ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Finless – In the cable park, less fins means more fun. Without fins to get caught up on rails, you’ll be destroying the cable park like never before.
- Nocturnal Run – This special run of the El Von Videl Schnook features recessed lights running through the board for added fun during night time cable park rowdiness.